Wednesday, July 17, 2019

LONDON calling......


LONDON calling…..


RootsTech is coming to London! After many successful years in Salt Lake City, the conference is expanding to London!  Mark your calendars for October 24-26!

My ancestry is English and Irish, I almost exclusively research in these two countries, so I couldn’t be more thrilled that RootsTech is expanding outside of the USA.  I have researched extensively in England and Ireland over the past 25+ years, and visited many of my ancestors villages and graves.  It is a thrill to walk in their footsteps and adds such context to your research.

RootsTech will offer learning and networking opportunities with genealogy experts, vendors, and colleagues (cousins!).  I’ve always found the classes, key note sessions, and vendor hall to be invaluable. There is always something new to learn, a new product or software to buy, and experts to consult.

I encourage you to expand your horizons, stretch your genealogy brain, and engage in learning new techniques in the quest for your ancestors.  The stories, photos and facts are important to document and share – RootsTech gives you the tools/techniques and ideas for doing so!

I will be running a contest for one lucky winner to receive a full pass to RootsTech.  Stay tuned…..

No comments:

Post a Comment